2013/10/09

Window blooming of L. lesliei C-36

It is a strange weather at my site. Clouds and cold rain were about two weeks. The temperature was about 3-6°C . All plants stand with buds but don`t open it. The situation changed from Monday 7. Clouds have gone and the weather became much warmer. I hope the plants will begin to open flowers :)
But lithopses that is placed on the house window opened flowers. One of them is L. lesliei C-36. It was bought in the supermarket, plant from Holland, were potted in the new soil and gave the beautiful flower :)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice looking lithops Aleksey. I really do like the lesliei group a lot. They are large, have attractive features, and relatively easy to grow. I think I have more lesliei plants than any other type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, thank you! I also have many leslie plants :) As you told right leslies have a bigger size then others and also a lot of colors and skin ornaments.

    ReplyDelete